welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cassandra  from myartfuladventures is hosting this beautiful event, Mes Belles Chaussures Blog Party where you get to make and show off your pretty shoes.
Firstly I would like to show you some of the shoes I like.
 These gum boots is what I wear most of the time cause I live on a farm and there is no room for pretty shoes.

 These boots are mine, they are very comfy to wear and I live in them day and night.Not to pretty to wear out to tea and after having these on all day my feet are so flat that its hard to fit into a sexy pair of high heels,.lol
 These also are what I like to wear, so comfy,.,..,

 Now look at these how beautiful. I couldn't wear these if my life depended on it,. Check the size of the heels.
 Pretty paper shoes
 Look at these big mummas, I don't think I could of worn these when I was young and cheeky, not my colouring anyway..
 Look at these pretty altered paper shoes, all colours and styles

 look at this heel how can anyone walk in this shoe,.,.lol but it is soo pretty,

hope you like some of the shoes I like. Tomorrow I will show you the shoes that I made.I so love them and it was my first time at making them and had so much fun,.,. I am sure they wont be my last pair,,. goodnight and don't let the bedbugs bite,,.thanks for coming and love ya's all,. love from Glenda   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

debi said...

Hi Glenda! It's so much fun looking at all these fun shoes!
But, of course, I love the slippers best! lol

Jan said...

Love your beautiful vintage shoes :) They're so pretty all dressed up in lace and pearls!

Samantha said...

Love the boots! I have always wanted a pair to ware in the spring when it's so slushy outside. I will have to get a pair!

Flutterflies22 Swap-bot

Aimee Dars said...

Great shoes! What fun! I love your rain boots.

Aimee (darzy30 - swapbot)

Lola said...

Hollychihuahua here from SB Blog Comments. I love looking at all these different shoes. And I'm really disappointed that I missed your shoe giveaway. You made those shoes soooo much better than what they were before. You've converted me to a follower. :)