welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here is my beautiful shoes that I made for Cassandra for her Mes Belles Chaussures Blog party.

 Here is what I started with, just a plain pair of wedding shoes that I bought from the op shop for $2.

 This is the first one. I covered it with lace and more lace, then I added pink beads and a pretty bunch of flowers to the top of the shoe.
 This is a close up of the rose and rose bub that I put on the top of my shoe.

 My second shoe I did in light bluey green and added pretty blue flowers and blue beads.
 I also added blue lace around the top of the shoe.

 Here are them together. I am going to fill up one of the shoes with lots of great bits n pieces and give it away.
If you would like a chance to win one of my shoes please leave a comment and on the 20th of Dec I will pick a winner.You get to pick which one you want and if you put my giveaway on your blog so your friends can join in I will give you an extra chance to win.. Good luck to you all and thanks for coming,.,.
good night and dont forget to join in in my giveaway. love ya all Glenda xoxoxoxoxo

7 comments:

Terri Gordon said...

Hello, Your shoes are just beautiful, you did an amazing job. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful week and Happy Holiday's. Terri

debi said...

Oh, Glenda, your shoes turned out beautifully! Love all the lace, and the pretty flowers! Beautiful!

Bryanna Lenan said...

WOW! These are gorgeous!! Love them!!!

xo
Bryanna

Jessa Irene (Holiday-Haven) said...

These are adorable. You did an amazing job! Love them. Thanks so much for adding them to the party!!

Mad About Pink said...

Wow, I love it, you ARE SO TALENTED! please let me know if you make a all pink one and I'll post it on my blog too :-)

Your Kitty said...

Oh my gosh, these shoes came out absolutely gorgeous! I wonder how long it took you to add all those beautiful beads and lace...
I'm sad I missed this contest; maybe next time! ;)
Keep up the talented work, I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!
xoxo, Kitty (sb: yourkitty)

melydia said...

I love these!

--melydia from swap-bot