welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm back

Also during the week my sisters husband lost his job.They have just moved into their new house and the kids have just started a new school..They were homeless for 5 months because of the June floods which wiped out their home and she had to live in a caravan until new house was build..She became very depressed and I was so worried for her.Now this..
Some good news Ashley start her new jobs tomorrow looking after the elderly. Teaching them fun and crafts she is really looking forward to it..
Its getting cold now.I had to dig out some winter woolies..Started the fire tonight and it feels so good to be warm even though I cant stand the summer I love the feel of the warm fire..
Have been doing some new crafts so when I get some phots I will post them..
cheers Glenda

No comments: