welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

hi guys I hope every one had a great Easter and a safe one. Did anyone find any cheap petrol over the last couple of days..I know I didn't.We had a quiet Easter just us and the animals but I did get some painting done and will be able to show you all in the next couple of days..I have been making Dolly a lovely thank you gift for helping me get my blog up and running so I will post that on Tuesday,,,I hope she will like it...I found this great picture site called Smilebox wow its really cool as you can tell ..Below... cool ha..have a good holiday tomorrow...love from Glenda

1 comment:

love of yellow roses said...

no cheap gas here! wish i could find some though. looking forward to our "Celebrate" banner swap.
have a nice one...Sonya