welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

shopping

tomorrow at 5.30 in the morning I'm heading off to Newcastle to see my sister..She has not been to good lately so while I'm visiting her and the kids I will hit the shops yaaaaaaaaaa,,Have not seen a big shopping center for over 12 months,,I have writen a time table so I dont miss any of the shops..First shop the Base Bargins then David Jones finally got the Card payed off. Than on Thursday more shopping and more shopping also must find time to see 2 brothers and in-laws..Glenns not coming he is not a shopper and has to stay home and take care of animals,,I have to take Cheeky the chicken with me.Plus take a look at our old home and be back here on Thusday night to watch Stargate..
Shopping I'm loving it,,,Will let you know how I get on and what I bring home..
see ya love Glenda xoxoxox

No comments: