welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Monday, April 7, 2008

ashley

My beautiful 19 year old niece has come for a visit,,She has had enough of city life for a couple of weeks. She came up on the train which took 3 hours, to me its an adventure but to her why cant you come and get me Gennie which she calls me and has since little,,Mind you $100 in petrol is a good answer..I love her to bits. At the moment I'm teaching her to make cards so that I get a go on the computer..If she had her way she would eat,,sleep and breath on the computer..Tomorrow we have to start making a new chicken pen so she will have to get her hands dirty and o my goodness not the hands..Or by the time she does the hair and the make up the day is half over,,she is a good girl and I love her dearly,,She will look after me and uncle when we get old and she comes to help me when Glenn is having a MS attack..She wants to get a job helping older people to have fun by doing crafts and playing games so I hope she will enjoy it..
We are going to our first chicken sale on Saturday.We will be selling off some of our chickens to buy some more but this time I want to get some Silky bantams,,they are beautiful frilly little things,,,Ash is still crafting away so I will take this time to look at some other blogs,,before she realises that I have finished writing..love from me

1 comment:

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Aw Cheecky is growing so fast!
Love the new pictures!

I have to fight my daughter for computer time too!
Good thing she works or I'd never be on line!
:-)

We plan to start our chicken coop addition this week if it does'nt rain! We are going to add on so we can get more chicks!
I can't wait!

have a fun visit with your niece!
Hugz, Dolly