welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Monday, May 26, 2008

wow

I have just had some work done to my kitchen which I will show later but I had to clean out some of my cupboards and we all know what a great job that is (not ).I found some beautiful things that I thought I gave away or lost years ago..I cleaned them all up and now you can see them too..I have left them out so now I can see them too..Pretty little things..

We have been married 27 years on Friday and I will post some photos for you to see.One thing can someone tell me where my body went too;;I think I lost it along the way.Glenn looks the same,why is it that us girls lose our body more than the man..I think i know where I left mine but its a long trip back o find it
see ya soon love Glenda

No comments: