welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Penfriends..
I have had my penfriend Gloria for about 15 years,we met through a pen pal list in a craft mag and started writing and still are.She makes the most amazing crafts and loves teddies,, Angels,. dolls and plaster work but I don't think there is a craft she hasn't tried. She hasn't had the easiest of life,losing a daughter and having troubles with depression for the whole time we have been writing.She made me these little Angels and the white one I call Gloria,everything is hand sewn or hand painted..
They are so beautiful.She is very clever indeed.
This is the back of my new Angel that Gloria made for me, see how everything is finished of so well.Such a beautiful piece of work for a lady you can barely get out of bed some days because of her illness. This is my little Cupcake Angel my sister gave to me for my birthday,,isn't she sooo cute..

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love your angels. Gloria looks to be very clever :-)

Sharon