welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I found some really pretty cards and clip art pictures to do with Easter so I thought you might like to see them too.Easter is a lovely time of year as we are in Autumn and all the trees are losing there leaves and the weather is starting to cool down.We soon will be starting to collect fire wood for the fires.There is nothing better than laying down in front of a roaring fire on a freezing cold night.I have been doing some more crafts which I will show you next time,but dont forget to go have alot at my Etsy and made-it to see my latest gifts.I think you will like whta you see and there is a free gift with every sale.



















Happy Easter my friends and come back for some more exciting new things for you to see.
good night love ya Glenda. xoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

These are so sweet eggsactly perfect for easter.Your blog is looking fabulous no eggsageration.
Hugs
Jules

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Glenda, So nice to meet you and thank you for being a follower today. I would love to join yours as well. Love all your pretty Easter and Spring graphics.
Sure enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog.
See you again soon.
Happy Easter.
hugs, Celestina Marie

Jacinta said...

Hiya Glenda
Hope you and Glen had a fantastic Easter.
love to all [including the critters :)]
Jacinta

Mandy said...

so cute! thanks for sharing.

mandy aka skirts from swap-bot