welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness
I have always done crafts of some kind for years and have tried to keep up with all the new things that can be created. I also like to try making these new things and this is one that I have really loved making. This is a bag that I made from a bra.Cool hay. This is a pretty pink and I had added lots of pretty tiny black beads and a beaded fringe.I have also added a pretty lace bow at the top of it..It is big enough to hold your phone and keys and money purse and would look lovely on a night on the town and what a talking piece.

I have 2 here and the second one is a beautiful minty green and I have added lots of lace and lots of bling for that extra special look.Cool hey,.,.,..,

I have put these two on my Etsy for sale and with each one sold I will make a Donation to the Breast Cancer Awareness in lovely memory of my beautiful friends Sharon and Dawn and Shirley,.


I hope you take a look at my Etsy Shop where I am sure you will find something you like.I have really loved making these so keep watching for more.
Have a great night love yah Glenda xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: