welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Thursday, December 24, 2009


to you all., This is what our niece Ashley found in the chook pen while feeding the chooks,.A big fat brown snake and as Glenn pick him out cause his head got quashed he spat out the biggest rat I had ever seen,.It was not a nice sight or a nice feeling I can tell you,. It was Ashley's first snake and she was very calm and I was very proud of her cause she didn't carry on like a dickhead.,






This little chat was sitting on my kitchen cupboard watching me cook Christmas treats, at first I thought he was a pretend frog that Ash or Glenn put there as a trick until it jumped on me as you can tell I almost you know myself,. What an amazing little frog and so green.,



I hope Santa is good to you all and all your wishes come true so I will say goodnight and don't let the bedbugs bite,. love ya all Glenda   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would have fainted if a frog had jumped on me in my kitchen. And probably died of fright. He is really cute but ive never experienced a frog! Theyre not too cute or common in northern ireland!
CDonovan - swapbot