welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

 Thank goodness
its Autumn, no more stinking hot hot weather.
I love Autumn with all its beautiful colours in the garden. the trees dropping their leaves and all the red,yellow, orange leaves.
I always loved spring with the warm days but as I got older the heat is just to hot for me and after Spring comes Summer and I am not a Summer person anymore.I still love all the new growth and the new babies born in Spring. But love Autumn more now.,


I love pumpkins, look at these little cuties.


The best thing today was it rained and we got 10ml. It hasn't rain for such a long time and it went as quick as it came.,10ml is not alot but its more than we have had. We lost one of the chickens when it feel down a crack in the ground.It was ok but I had never seen anything like it before., We have no grass and no feed for the animals, so we are buying it., We have 3 acres and no green stuff anywhere.
thanks for coming love you all.,  Glenda xoxoxoxoxoxxo

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Oh, Glenda -- what sweet drawings. I love the little pumpkins!

Carolyn or Connee said...

Oh, Glenda....no rain and everything has all dried up....that sounds terrible...hope you get some rain soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog...Lil Darlings by Carolyn...and your kind comment. Things are better for me now...hope things get better for you soon. Hugs