welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My new eggs.
I made this beautiful egg from an emu egg, I then cut out the cross and decorated it with braids, green rhinestones, and other bits n pieces.
I made this egg for my friend Jacquie's 50th birthday.
Inside the egg I put a pretend candle and when on it shines through all the cuts I made on the egg.

 This is the back of the egg, I made a day so you can put your candle in and out.
 pretty little flowers on the base of the egg stand.I found the Super Marco on my camera, its amazing what you find when playing around with the knobs on one's toys..lol...
 This egg was made by the ladies from the local church, it is hugh and made from paper, inside is Jesus and it is truly beautiful.
 This is a goose egg and I turned it into an tea pot. I added the little handle and spout. Inside is a cute teddy bear holding a little baby bear dressed in blue.

 Here is the back of the egg.
Don't forget to travel on over and check out all the pretty blogs, all the linkies are at the side of my blog.
thanks for coming, luv yah Glenda   xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Coleen said...

Hi Glenda,

Wow, these crafts are just lovely. You do very nice work. I'm from the blog swap. I'm following here now and I hope you'll consider following on my crafty blog as well. We are American missionaries in Ukraine so I was pleased to see you Christian witness on your blog.

Blessings,
Coleen in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

Cherie {Elliemae Ink} said...

Oh my goodness Glenda. These are just beautiful!!
Just wanted to say thanks so much for visiting me!
I'm definitely following you and coming back.
I'm so inspired!!
You swap-bot friend,
Cherie

alethea said...

Thanks for commenting! The eggs are amazing! I don't know that i would have the patience to do that!!! lol!
Oh and i may have to copy your quilt chair idea!!! Love it!!!
keep up the crafting and post more pics!!!

Alethea (Godssongg)