welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Gypsy Party,.
come over to Celia's blog at my gyp
sy dreams.She is having a blog party.
I am joining in so I hope you enjoy all my Gypsy stuff.

 I am always been interested in the gypsy way of life. how they travel around in there gorgeous caravans.,







what a gorgeous bed dressing.,






 isn't this a pretty light.






they do have the most amazing weddings you have ever seen.,
In an early post I did a post about big fat gypsy weddings, so scroll down and have a look at some of the dresses these girls put themselves into,..

 look at these little girls, the dresses are heavier then them,.lol

hope you enjoy looking at my piece of the Gypsy world and dont forget to go over to Celias for a look at lots more,.goodnight and thanks for coming,.
luv ya Glenda

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the lovely Gypsy Party. I had a great time.
Have a magical day.

Anonymous said...

Love the fifth photo. It reminds me of my childhood doll Holly Hobby - gone gypsy! Those little bridesmaid look darling. I love the way gypsy style embraces color. Great post!

Pellie / Penny said...

A very enchanting post - love the pictures. Those little bridesmaids are so adorable.

Hugs,
Penny

Celia said...

What a beautiful post....magical Gypsy Dreams. I just love the picture of the cross stitch gypsy wagon....I wish my eyes were better and could still cross stitch....maybe one day I can find someone to make one for me! Thank you so much for participating!!

Jane K said...

Wonderful post, I love all the photos. That bedding set was dreamy, I'd love that and didn't them little girls look darling in their wedding outfits.

frith and wishes
J. x

Susan said...

Lovely images I love their vardos!
Susan

Birgit said...

Great photos! :)

Sweet gypsy dreams,
Birgit

Ani said...

Love the gypsy bed! XX Hollychihuahua from S-B

Treehugger_31 said...

Beautiful. I love gypsy wagons! There's a place near where I live that has wagons that you can rent for the night/week and camp in them! I always thought that would be fun.

On a side note, my mother really wanted to name me Gypsy. Too bad my dad nixed the idea!

amber renee said...

That blog party is cute! I love the idea. Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

I enjoyed watching the show a few times. My sister~in~law's family is gypsies. Or at least they all tell me they are..It's a very interesting life style. Am loving the photos!

Kraftykj swap bot check out my blog 5