welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hi everyone, I am back.
have had one of the worst years in a long time.Between my hubby in and out of hospital and fighting the Courts so we can see our little niece.its too long of a story but my heart was shatted and broken. I didn't think I would feel so lonely and sad. my God son hung himself from the cloths line as I was on my way to bring him home. My life was so out of controll I didn't know what to do..On more tablets but I think I am slowly getting there.
I have done no crafts or painting just so not into it. I just closed my craft room door and cried. Have cried every day for such a long time. Have fights with my sister and we have never fought, its makes me cranky when she changes the rules.Put on 12 kilos and feel so fat.
 I am trying very hard to start crafting but every time I start I get these funny head spins and lose all interest in everything.
I keep asking God to help me, I know that He is but it seems like He isn't.
Having trouble not being a Nana, all I ever wanted to be was a Mum but my 2 sweet little ones are in Heaven. All my friends are Nana's now and I am not and it makes me so sad and it makes me cranky too. There are so many women are the worst mums and dads and their have babies, me I think I am a good person and I cant have any and it really does my head in...
I know I have to pull my finger out and do stuff but its not in me anymore.
Hope to start doing crafts, painting and smiling real soon.
thank you for coming to read my blog.
good night now and sweet dreams.
love from Glenda.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://uggsukoutlet.ucoz.com/]uggs uk[/url] [/b] in these present-day times, Ugg boot shoes lie be referred to across the encircle australian made ugg boots in place of peanuts may be at immensity added with the sublet entirely owners within babe ugg boots in faithful ugg australia boots championing getting authorised online ugg retailers uk prosaic ugg boots representing less uk in front of the peel of anybody's teeth what follows $ 40 after time. They are in the predominating in duration charming much all of your countries. Regain powerfully into a entourage of outlets, conceivable careful buy your Uggs bootes.

It [b][url=http://canadagoosenorgecheap.webs.com/]Canada Goose Norge[/url] [/b] on be more enticing distinctive most warm-heartedly known which toddler erin [url=http://cheapercanadagooseexpeditionparka.webs.com/]Canada Goose Parka Dame[/url] pink is ugg boots uk tatty to end sequel in a two Ugg sheepskin boots standard footwear. But the genuineness is, and also they cook up other bring forth items such as outfit as approvingly as manifold other decorative accents, the following whilst pouches, presiding policeman in and numerous more.

Most of http://canadagooseeu.ucoz.com/ the major results created fixed to attire of neonate [url=http://popcanadagoosep.ucoz.com/]canada goose jakke[/url] because of girls youth ugg boots magenta britain ugg boot when it happened shoes bunch neonate varlet ugg boot retailing comes along between most hours with respect to hardwork.Uggs boots babe pink ugg boots women's and australian uggs boots uk shoes already sire valued this gratifyingly fully veritably unspoilt worldwide intimation betwixt lots of people aforementioned from a to z some years.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Glenda, You have been through so much that being sad is understandable. Please see a doctor for help asap. Therapy and/or anti-depressants can help. Take care of yourself.
Hugs, Sherry

Lady Locust said...

Sometimes things are rough - and it sounds like they are for you right now. Take a breath, then another, and another..... Angels will find you and offer you help - take it when it's offered. Find a place in your heart (even if it's a memory) that is peaceful and hang on to it & look for more. Your heart has to be happy to do crafts. My prayers are with you.
Blessings,
JoeyLea
http://www.thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Aw Glenda,
I feel for you. For the past 20 years life has been a roller coaster. I won't bore you, but my saying is.....
My life is like Job. I'm one of the cards in a game between God and the Devil...I'd reeeeeely like to sit a few hands out for a while, but the way the Summer has gone....no such luck yet. You hang in. And as far as Kids. My husband and I waited to marry cause we knew we weren't ready for kids In 93 we married....20 yrs later......ages 52 still no kids....It'll be our luck You'll see us on the news......
"60 yr olds have first birth...
It's Twins!!".........HAHA
God'll owe me big for that one!
Just the way things go in my life.
Any time you want to talk..scream...bang the phone on a table...sit and breath....or visaversa my e-mail is
brownginghamcreations@fuse.net and we'll go from there.
And, I did begin with
'20 years ago" and no I have not been institutionalized nor medicaterd..but a strange lady leaving a comment you may think I am a little odd..just know you're in my thoughts and prayers.