welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I have been TAG by my friend Dolly so here goes...
5 Things about me you didn't know.....
1== What was I doing 10 years ago=
ok We found out that Glenn had MS and spent months in and out of the hospital, We were making and selling crafts at all the big Craft shows and I almost died from a Gore stone that desided t ae a trip around my insides and got stuck in my bile duct which turned my yellow and started to shut down my system,after 1 month in hospital s aloud to come home.Not a good year for us.
2== 5 things on my "TO DO " List.
Paint my kitchen, spend more time crafting,find my pig Rosey a boyfriend, tidy my craft spots which are everywhere-but my craft is clean, make fences for new lambs.
3== Snacks I enjoy.
love cakes and anything with cream, popcorn, oysters and prawns, salty foods, homemade bread with real butter.yummy.
4== Things I would do if I were a Millionaire..
Buy an Orphanage for kids that need a home, buy my family a house each, give some to Charity, buy me a '57 2 door blue and white Chev convertible from the USA and take a trip down the mighty Mississippi river in a paddle boat and give some to all my friends and the homeless.
5== Five places I have lived.
I have only lived in Australia but have lived in Qld,,NSW and WA. Both in the city and the country.
Now I would like to TAG some blog friends like Julles Shannon Coll Jessi hope you have fun reading abit about me.

Its been a difficult week,Firstly my computer broke down and it had to go away for 2 days but I couldn't use the Internet for 5 days and I just bought myself a flat screen and its so big.This was my birthday gift to me..Hubby is having a MS attack and cannot walk real good so I have been helping him get around and now my back is killing me,I'm hoping this attack wont last too long other wise he will have to go to hospital and be pumped fill of steroids..This has happened a few times and the steroids make hin cranky and he cant sleep so then they give him sleeping pills and relaxing pills so then he doesn't know if he is Auther or Marther so to speak. Than he has to come off all of that and its not a happy time for either of us.
Some good news now our Rosey is looking for a boyfriend .Its nearly her time to be a mum and she is doing some funny things like the way she keeps rearranging her bed to make sure its just right. How cool will it be when she has littles ones..
Our chickens just had babies and they are so little and cute,I went a little to close for comfort the other day and she jumped on my head as a warning to get out.
Ok I think that will do so till next time be happy and enjoy.love ya s Glenda

No comments: