welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Here are some items that I have painted and I took them with my new camera..This is my garden Angel with her harvest of goodies. My farm I painted in which I always wanted to live,,well my farm house is not quiet like this one but the outhouse is and instead of cattle we have pigs..

My Pickett fence I painted,the frame is an old kitchen cupboard door that someone throw away. My beautiful red barn I painted.
Happy faces,Me,,Deb,,Ash,,Bre and Casey.I think they are so cute.
This is my first Goddess Doll I made for a swap from swap-bot..She has stacks of beads sewn on her.I hope the lady likes it when I send it to her..
I made and painted this for my old kitchen it was pink but I'm going to paint my kitchen blue.
My vegie collection.This is one of the items I use to teach before I came here.
This is my fruit bowl that I use to teach as well,I was teaching for about 10 years before we came here to live.
My cows- don't you just love them.Daisy and her baby,,,I painted this to.One of my fav


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great folk art. You look like you are very good at it :-) I used to dabble in it. Went to classes for a year or so. Good fun and a useful talent.

Sharon