welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A new day arrives.....

It looks like its going to be a lovely day..Glenn took these photos cause I was still in bed with my blanket on 3..You would never see me up this early unless I'm going shopping. Glenn calls this his peace time, ( cause I'm still in bed,,I bet ) he gets up this early feeds all the animals then him, makes coffee than comes and gets me.
looking out of my kitchen window at the sun popping her head above the mountains.
Almost up.The colours changed every minute,untill the sun is up.
theres an old saying that goes like.
Red sky at night-- farmers delight, Red sky in the morning--farmer take warning.

but no rain just cold winds blowing right through you..

goodnight luv ya Glenda

1 comment:

bubbles said...

hey looks like your haveing fun bloging hi my name is shelby im sharons daughter my web site is shelbypanther.blogspot.com.au soo i'll comment yours and mabe you could comment me you dont hafe to. Cya <3 shelby (: