welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Etsy Shop now open for business;;;;;;;;;;;
Here are some of the lovely items I have for sale in my new etsy shop, I have a great range of items for sale. Something for everyone and every taste, for Mum,sister, Aunty and you.Please drop by and have a look..


Check out my Etsy for prices and sizes.










Here are the only 2 dollies left, so if you want to give them a good home don't wait too long..If you miss out I will be making more very soon.....


Hope you like what I have made and don't forget to leave a comment for the OWOH giveaway..
love ya xoxoxoxoxoxox Glenda

2 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

hey sweets,
great creations!!! congrats!!
oxoxox,
jessi

kathy said...

SUCH wonderful eggs - saw your comment on artrageous afternoon blogspot -- truly inspirational -- they are all so lovely - the christams ones also -
Kathy - ga