welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I have a little poem about a Tea Pot and I had a pretty picture to go with it but for some reason I cant seem to add photos anymore,.I had a melt down on my computer and lost everything and yes I mean everything and I am still having trouble finding things so maybe that has something to do with not being able to download photos., If anyone knows how to fix this problem please HELP.,,.here is the poem,.
Teapot.,
You might observe my teapot
And guess it's full of tea,
And though you could be quite correct,
There's more you cannot see........
For recollections,sweet and warm,
Still brew within its sphere,
Of all who've shared a cherry cup
O'er many a passing year,
The loving friends who came to call,
The helpful neighbours, too,
So many folk who've shared my life
and shared a welcome brew,.
So though my teapot may seem plain,
I'm sure you'll clearly see
I would not change my dear old pot
for all of China's tea.,,.
Maggie Ingall wrote this and I think it's really cool, don't you,.
Hope you like and if you can help me with my problem please let me know,.
good night and don't let the bedbugs bite,. love ya all Glenda,. xoxoxoxoxoxooxo

3 comments:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

aww hope you find the trouble soon.
love the poem and i adore the new blog look that header and background are adorable.

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

aww hope you find the trouble soon.
love the poem and i adore the new blog look that header and background are adorable.

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Awww Glenda I love the new look!
You did good girl!
And Miss Dolly on your header... tooooo sweet!
I love it!

I tried sending you an email but it came right back!
Whats your email addy?
Did you change it?

Email me your email addy its not the same as your blog email addy!

Miss ya
Hugz
Dolly