welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Monday, October 12, 2009

New quilt cover made by me,.,.,.



hiya guys,.this is my new quilt cover that I made from old pillow slips, some of them were my nanas so they are quiet old,.
I sewed them all together to make a queens size cover, I used the pillowslips for both back and front, different colours and patterns,. It took abit of time to make but once I started I didn't want to stop and wow a new quilt cover,.
Also it rained last night and we got 5ml not alot but it also rained tonight but only a few drops.,
Its all good but we need heaps more,.
I am also starting to paint some items for my Etsy shops and my Made it shops.,I will let you know when and pop along to have a look.,
I made my quota for my free Avon diary by getting more than 12 costumers cause I got 17 yahhhhhhhhh
Ok I'm off to check out some more blogs so until tomorrow goodnight and dont let the bedbugs bite,.,.love ya Glenda xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoo

6 comments:

Snooze said...

It's nice to kick a few goals ... I so know what you mean re the Avon. I did it for 6-7 years and I loved getting those freebies!

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Glenda,
Well done on the quilt. How special that you have incorporated your Nan's things as well.

Yeah, more Avon customers. That's fantastic.
Hugs,
Anna

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

what a lovely way to remember your nan you are way too clever Glenda,

Sarah said...

Your quilt looks just lovely Glenda! I love how you have sewn your Nana's pillowcases into it, it makes it even more special!

x Lauren

Fi said...

This ia a very beautifull quilt. Normally I dont like pinkish but this one I would lay right on my bed.
You can see the love that you've put in it.

fii from swapbot

candyn said...

Lovely quilt! I love how you used your nana's pillow cases. What a nice idea. ~ candyn/swapbot