welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Awhile ago my family came to visit and I gave Breanna my camera to take some photos, Abit about Bre, she was born with Downs and a Cleft pallet  she cant talk but dose sign talking using her hands.. Mine you she can talk when she is having a bad day,,lol
So off she went with the camera and she took 321 photos , there were some really good ones , some I didn't know what there were and some of herself.
These are some of the ones of herself which I thought were pretty good

***********************
***********************
***********************
*************************
*******************************
********************************
****************************
*****************************
She is such a good girl and when she was born I was there and no one thought that she would grow into a beautiful young lady who will be turning 13 in July,.

love ya all Glenda  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


.

No comments: