welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Friday, November 25, 2011

New pretties
so go take a look for some great Christmas bargains,.I am having a huge Christmas sale and some things are now HALF price, ( yes half price. )
These are my beautiful Snowman and Gingerbread man or ladies.
$12 for the 2 plus postage.

 





Here is my little happy heart and she is $5 plus postage.This happy heart can be hung on your tree,.She has her chin dipped in snow.lol
  $5 plus postage for my cute happy tree.
 $5 plus postage for my happy little mitten.
 I also am adding some of my Gourds for Christmas, I was going to bring them in next year but was too excited and wanted to share with you my new love.
this lighthouse gourd is all hand painted with several coats of vanish.Selling for only $50 plus postage,.
 Here is a cute Cupcake blackboard for your kitchen,I have painted 2 one has a pink polka dot ribbon and the other has a pretty mauve polka dot ribbon.$18 plus postage.

Please go along to my Etsy and see if you can find the perfect pretty gift for your mum,sister,best friend or you,.Something for everyone.
Thanks for coming and hope you have fun looking around my Etsy and blog.
luv ya all goodnight my sweet blogging friends. Glenda. xoxoxox

3 comments:

kraftykj said...

Am loving your blog! The cupcake blackboard is darling!
kraftykj swap bot

Meg said...

You're so talented! That lighthouse guard immediately caught my eye as I was scrolling down your page. Lovely handpainted and handmade things! If you would like to swap, let me know (:

mag // Gain Blog Readers and Comments

Anna said...

Those things could be really good gifts. You're very talented and my fav thing is the cupcake!

Wish you all the best
-apanko-Love comment blog