welcome to my little piece of the world, I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our Gift Shop.
Our tour is a small country town with only 3000 people living in it, so we don't have too many shops. This is our old food shop but last year we got a new food shop so they turned this old shop into a beautiful gift shop.
It has the most amazing gifts and beautiful prezzie for anyone.,I hope you like looking at some of the photos I took.,


 Christmas time in town is here and with lots of lovelies to see,.
 lots of gift wrapped soaps and bathing beauties, too pretty for the tub.

 **


I love these, they are all fruits and veggies and they are so gorgeous I am hoping Santa will stop by here on his way to my place.

Beautiful Roses.
 **
 Beautiful little shelf-sitting Garden Angels.

Cupcake Tea or Coffee Set. each cup has a lid to keep drink hot, and such pretty cute colours.
 Fishing rules.
  Beautiful Tea set for 2. Love the little birds as well.hint hint Santa..
hope you enjoy looking at our new Gift Shop.Thanks for dropping by, PSS I am going to have my first linky party soon so I am hoping you will join in and help me make it a success. thank you.
sleep well luv ya Glenda.   xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Ani said...

Oooh. Everything is so cute, especially those cupcake mugs! Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait for your link party to start. I'm following to get updates. :) -hollychihuahua / Gain Blog Readers on S-B

Candace said...

Love your site!! Very artistic and colorful!
see you on SB!!
Candace - knclodge
(SB - gain blog readers and comments swap)

Meg said...

That gift shop is so wonderful! I could just stay there all day looking at all the lovely things and wishing they were mine (:

They make beautiful inspirations for decorating too!

mag // Gain Blog Readers and Comments

Lucine said...

WOW!! I love the cute things you sell. The tea set is my favorite! I imagine it a shop to visit often and to keep it in mind. Congratulations with your shop and wising you a lot of success.
Lucine @ swap-bot:
Love Comment Blog ♥ (6)